Favorite Car

Favorite Car
Lamborghini

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Patriot's Pen


  Hey you guys I think that you did a wonderful job starting up this country. Mostly everybody is doing good in their life or have jobs. Although you did a great job I think that there could be some things that you could have changed or rules you should have made.

  Some things that I think you have changed are how to make a law. I think that you should let the people vote on whether or not you should have a certain law so it is fair for most of the people. I also think that you should make a law on how kids act in school. I mean I came from an elementary school were everybody was respectful to the teachers and to the other kids. Then when I went into middle school kids were sleeping in class and talking back to teachers and bullying and they get detention and when that is over they just do it again. So I think that you should have made a law about school behavior.

  I would now like to tell you some of the things that I think that you did well. I think that one of the best things that you did was let us have freedom. I mean if we didn’t have freedom then we would really be struggling with life. I also think that you did a great job with the constitution. I mean it is the frame work of the entire country, we basically live by it and it works for us though.

  There are some things that I would like to ask you. Where did you get the idea of having a president? How long did it take you to write the constitution? Were there any problems when you finished the constitution? Those are some of the questions that I would like to ask you.

  These are some of the things that I wanted to tell you and I really wish that you can answer my questions but your dead. If there was one thing that I would say to you face to face is that you did a great job founding this country.

1 comment:

  1. Zach I think that you did a very good job at this piece. You had very good word choice and format.
    One thing you could have done better is work on your sentence starters but other wise great job

    ReplyDelete