Favorite Car

Favorite Car
Lamborghini

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Prediction piece


By: Jeff Kinney

  Greg Heffley, a kid that doesn’t always make the best decisions. There are times in his life when he has the opportunity to do something good but then tries it his own way but then messes it up and then someone will hate him for it. In this book he will mess things up to.

  I think that at the end of the story Greg will mess things up with his date by saying or doing something and then she will just go to the dance with Rowley instead. I think that that will happen because in almost every book Greg will do something and it will mess everything up. Also because when Greg, Rowley, and Greg’s date were at the restaurant and in the car Rowley and Greg’s date were laughing and having a good time while Greg was just sitting there doing nothing.

 

 
  It was probably the worst day of my life so after the dance I went into my room and thought about my life for a while. I never realized it till now but I always mess things up when a good opportunity comes my way. I don’t know why but for some reason everything that is given to me is never enough and I have to change it.

  I thought about this and decided to make an apology letter to all of the people that I remember doing something mean to or messed something up that affected them or that was there’s. I worked on the list for about two weeks and then I just forgot about it and dropped the idea because there were just too many people.

  Later the next day at school I found out that Rowley was going out with my X-girlfriend. I was still pretty mad that she dumped me for Rowley I mean no offence to Rowley but I mean he is like still a little kid. I am just happy that nobody found out that she dumped me for Rowley otherwise almost everybody in school would find out and my life would be ruined forever.

  It was finally Saturday and no more school so I decided to play some video games for awhile . That awhile turned into four hours of just video games and no brakes. When I was finally finished it was 9:30 so I decided to go to bed and I fell asleep like five seconds after I laid down.

  The next day I called Rowley to see if he wanted to hang out but his dad said that he wasn’t in the mood to play so I had to wait until Monday to ask him what was going on. I thought that it was really weird that he didn’t want to tell me what was up but it’s not that big a deal.

  It was Monday my most hated day of the week because it was back to school. The first thing I did was ask Rowley what was wrong. He told me that he would have to tell me after school because it was a long story.

  Me and Rowley met up after school and he looked a little nervous. He said that he was going to make it short and to the point, his girl friend dumped him. I wasn’t too surprised but still I thought she really liked him. I asked him why and he said that she came over to his house and when she saw the stuff that he had like clothes and toys she said that she couldn’t date someone like him anymore. She just couldn’t be with someone that still acts like a little kid and then she left.

  It sounded pretty harsh especially for Rowley. I felt kind of bad for trying to get I out of him but oh well it done and over with.

  Today is the last day of school so I asked my mom if I could just skip and she said yes. This was a little weird because my mom never lets me stay home from the last day of school. I thought that this was a pretty good year of school. I just hope that next year is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment