Favorite Car

Favorite Car
Lamborghini

Thursday, March 7, 2013


The Coolest Game Ever
By: Zachary Maderski

  I woke up in a hurry already thinking about what to do. I got in the shower, brushed my teeth, and ate my breakfast. Now I could just sit down and do what I love. Play probably the best game ever, Realm of the Mad God.

  In my head I was thinking to myself, step one close the blinds, step two turn on my computer, step three sit down and relax and get ready to fight monsters like I always do.

  I am using a knight because they are really strong and have a lot of defense which means that you take less damage to your guy. I have been saving a bunch of good stuff for my knight in my vault like a T10 sword, a T4 shield, a T12 armor, and a T4 ring of speed ( the higher the T the better the item is).

 Before I went into a dungeon I called up one of my friends and asked him if he wanted to play with me and we could level up faster and kill more monsters. I called up my friend Jacob to see if he could play with me. He said yes but, he would be on in about ten minutes. I decided to go on without him and maybe will find each other later.

  I went into the dungeon named Ogre because it had more people in it and it is easier to fight monsters. Since I teleported to the god lands where the harder monsters are because you can get better items there. I found a small group of people with a priest (the only character that can heal himself and other people around him).

  As we were running around the god lands, we ran into one of the hardest monsters of them all, the Cube God. It was like five times the size of me and can almost kill you in one hit. Plus it had forty other minions running around it. We talked with one another and we decided that we could do it.

  We killed about 20 of its minions right of the bat but we had to hurry because it can keep regenerating them. When we charged it directly he shot at us about two to three times. Everyone made it out except for one who died almost instantly. After we dodged his shots I hit him with my sword about eight times witch probably did 2400 damage to him.

  By now he had about three fourths health left including the other people’s attacks. Then all of a sudden there was a gravestone with Jacob’s name on it and shortly after I got a call from him saying that he just died and I started laughing. But then he hung up.

It’s been about five minutes now and he is almost dead. I when into the chat box and told everybody to use their special moves on him in three, two, one, boom there was flash of colors. It was a little like fireworks, reds and blues lines shooting all over the place, it was great. And their lying on the ground was one of the rarest items in the game a dagger called the Dirk of Kronos. I grabbed it and then left to the Nexes ( which is the only place where there aren’t monster) and put it in my vault. This was truly the happiest moment I have ever had playing Realm of the Mad God.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment