Favorite Car

Favorite Car
Lamborghini

Friday, April 26, 2013

A Clean, Well Lit Place


I think that in the movie version of the story I think that the Director made good choices with the music and the lighting of the story. The music really made me feel sad or the way the older waiter felt when the old man left the bar in part 1. in the second part i also think that the music went along with the scene, probably because there was more than one person their and it just fit the mood.

The story was much different than the movie because the music set a different tone to the scene unlike the script when  you cant really feel that. I didn't really like the length of the screen shots because I think that in a conversation the screen shots should be a little shorter so that it is not so boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment